- Assessors use mass appraisal techniques and market averages to estimate your market value.
- Often makes simple factual, clerical, and methodology errors.
- Usually uses the least reliable appraisal method – the cost approach.
- They don’t know the specifics of your property such as accurate income and expenses.
- Your property may have deferred capital expenditures such as roof, HVAC, plumbing, parking or environment that may lower the taxable market value of your property.
← Why do Assessors Get it Wrong?